Footboards ensure the safety of passenger when getting on the train – they fill out the gap between the platform and the entrance area of the train, and also facilitate entrance when the height difference between the platform and the entrance area of the train is pronounced.
- the products meet the requirements of EN14752, TSI PRM, TSI LOC&PAS, UIC 560 and carry a TSI approval
- we produce footboards that are mechanically controlled, designed for mechanical attachment to the door system, as well as footboards driven by electric motor 24V DC
- the electronic control of the footboard with drive is a matter of course
- electronic diagnostics is integrated into the door system
- the control system of the footboard communicates directly with the control system of the doors