Front doors are a special design located at the end of the car meant to close off the end of the car on one hand, but also allow the free movement of passengers between the cars of the train on the other.
- the products meet the requirements of UIC560, TSI PRM, TSI LOC&PAS
- our door systems are designed for vehicles with a speed of 160 and 200 km/h
- we produce both one-winged mechanical, manually-controlled doors and automatic two-winged doors
- automatic doors can be driven by air-operated systems or electrically
- the electronic control of the door system is a matter of course
- electronic diagnostics is integrated into the door system
- we currently use the preferred CAN lines for communication with the superior system